The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss LS Hot Wheels Cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
Thought I would post this - while looking for something for a 2013 Black Boss LS I found this on Amazon - 2012 Silver Boss LS. They only show a quantity of 1.

Also found this on Amazon - 2012 Black LS. They list two of these.

Been checking around and haven't seen anyone making 2013's. There is also a 2012 grabber blue (Barrett Jackson auction car) floating around from Hotwheels. Likelihood of a 2013 is low I suspect as it's the 2nd year.

i attended the 2013 new car show in wash dc last wk; bow-tie folks were featuring a blue Camero SS Hot Wheels edition on their display floor. HotWheels logo emblems on the front fenders, grill, back and embroidered into the front seats. the rims resembled HotWheels wheels and along the rear quarters there was what was described as a "ghost flame". great marketing move on their part, wonder if Ford will also come out with a HotWheels edition Mustang? (google: HotWheels Camaro / images)

TMO Supporting Vendors