The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss Red with white stripes on chevy used car lot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLAZN BOSS

saw this on the way to work this morning........felt sad for the car.......imprisioned on a gm lot! http://www.caseychevy.com/VehicleDetails/used-2012-Ford-Mustang-2dr_Cpe_Boss_302-Newport_News-VA/1898769313

I saw a used '12 CO Boss with 1850 miles at a Ford dealer a few towns away from me listed at $51,900 about 6 months ago. Price came down to $47,900 after a couple of weeks, then went down to $43,900 a couple weeks later, where it stayed until it recently sold. I'm sure it sold for $40,000 or less. Supply & demand works for the buyer too sometimes.

TMO Supporting Vendors