The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 C Stripe Part Number

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does anybody know the part number for this? I only need the front portion that says "Boss 302" on it. A shopping cart decided to kiss it hard enough to scrape part of it off :-\

ssmith891 said:
Does anybody know the part number for this? I only need the front portion that says "Boss 302" on it. A shopping cart decided to kiss it hard enough to scrape part of it off :-\
CR3Z-6320000-AE Red right
CR3Z-6320001-AE Red left
CR3Z-6320000-AF Ebony right
CR3Z-6320001-AF Ebony left
CR3Z-6320000-AG White right
CR3Z-6320001-AG White left

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
SSmith891:

Oh crap, sorry to learn of the cart incident, I know the time and effort it takes to keep our cars in near new condition. Must have made your heart sink.

But, the good side is hopefully no metal and paint are work required to make her right again, and that is a good thing.

Good luck with your stripe replacement.
Dave
2HP

302 Hi Pro said:
Fiddler:

Nice work on the getting the stripe PN detail

Dave
2HP
Thanks. For some reason the Ford part finder had the stripe pieces separate from the Boss 302 piece...found it in Body/Exterior Trim - Fender...Ford logic... :eek:

TMO Supporting Vendors