The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 final production numbers by options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why cant Ford figure out the final production numbers for 2012 & 2013 Boss 302's by options ; like a Marti Report????

Yeah.. i called Ford gear. Said they dont have the ability. I just would like to know how many were mads in my color/option combo. All web posts show 3 in my configuration.

Not sure if you guys have seen this, but this provide you the information you are looking for:

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=2341.0

This is the same info i have seen, how accurate do you all think it is? It shows my Boss being 1 of 3 comp orange/white stripes, no option car. Thanks for all the responses fellas.

Boss1841 said:
This is the same info i have seen, how accurate do you all think it is? It shows my Boss being 1 of 3 comp orange/white stripes, no option car. Thanks for all the responses fellas.
Very accurate. The TMO members who put that together owned 2012's and we're all over this. I have a bit less confidence in the 2013 numbers.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel