The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 - Competition Orange - $32,700 OBO!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello all! I am selling my 2012 Boss 302. You can go to the web address below to see the full and the pictures.

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5293260824.html

Here are some of the highlights:
◾27564 Miles (I have put on a few more in the last week but not much)
◾Track Key installed
◾Recaro Seats and Torsen Differential Package installed
◾MGW Short Throw Shifter
◾Aftermarket Extended Warranty good until 12/05/19 or 70k miles (MasterTech VPP with Ultra Coverage)
◾Clean Autocheck report available upon request

Basic Info
◾Price: $32,700 OBO
◾VIN: 1ZVBP8CU2C5263502
◾Serial #: 2556
◾Location: Houston, TX
◾Email: [email protected]
◾Private Party
◾Images can be found at the above link

I am currently asking $32,700 which is under the KBB value. However I am willing to take offers as I already have my new car and my wife has been kicked out of the garage until this is sold! (She has been understanding so far but I do not want to push my luck!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel