The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Grand-Am Schedule

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge features the Boss 302R in the GS series. They missed the 2011 championship by that much. I've already got the September dates on my calendar. I've never been to it but I always enjoyed watching the Belle Isle CART race on TV when it was held there.

http://www.grand-am.com/news/index.cfm?series=r&cid=50891

GRAND-AM Rolex Series 2012 Schedule of Events
Jan. 28-29 Daytona International Speedway
Mar 30-April 1 Barber Motorsports Park
April 27-29 Homestead-Miami Speedway
May 11-13 New Jersey Motorsports Park
June 2 Detroit Belle Isle
June 8-10 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
June 22-24 Road America
June 29-July 1 Watkins Glen International
July 27 Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Aug 10-12 Watkins Glen International
August 17-19 Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
Sept. 7-9 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Sept. 28-30 TBA

GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge 2012 Schedule of Events
Jan. 27 Daytona International Speedway
Mar 30-April 1 Barber Motorsports Park
April 27-29 Homestead-Miami Speedway
May 11-13 New Jersey Motorsports Park
June 8-10 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
June 22-24 Road America
June 29-July 1 Watkins Glen International
July 27 Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Sept. 7-9 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Sept. 28-30 TBA

GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge 2012 Schedule of Events
Jan. 27 Daytona International Speedway

Anyone going? I've got it on my calender..............

I'll be at a few of the races this year.

Any Boss owners want to get together at Daytona for a Boss 302R walk through?

mwilson7 said:

If you need someone I guess I could give people hot laps or just take it out for a short session and give my review and comparison. Just let me know...........

That leaves me out, my flight out does not take-off till that afternoon. Bad timing for me, but thanks just the same.

mwilson7 said:

Hey Mark!

I'll be at Laguna Seca this year. What are the other series' that might be in the Nor Cal neighborhood? Didn't one roll through Sears Point (Infineon) last year?

Andy

mwilson7 said:

Is this the tickets we will need to get for the walk through?

http://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/Vanity-Pages/50th-Rolex-24/GRAND-AM-200.aspx

Fat Boss said:
Hey Mark!

I'll be at Laguna Seca this year. What are the other series' that might be in the Nor Cal neighborhood? Didn't one roll through Sears Point (Infineon) last year?

Andy

Andy,

That would be the SCCA World Challenge. They haven't released their full schedule yet but when they do I'll try to do the same for a couple of those events as well. You can check out the series at www.world-challenge.com

Hi guys. I'm new to the forum.
I'm a long time Mustang fan and I even have a deposit on a 2013 Boss.
but... I'm not sure I'm allowed to root for the Mustangs in the Continental Challenge Series since I'm the truck driver for SRRT ( Subaru Road Racing Team ).

I hope to meet you guys at Daytona. I'm not sure where everyones meeting up on Friday as I am not sure who Mark is. I know a couple different Marks on Mustang teams. Can anyone help me out?

Hey Mark!

Don't forget that your employer (Phoenix Performance) races a Mustang GT in SCCA T2.

Ask Joe to introduce us at Daytona during next months test.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel