The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

  • Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Hellion Twin Turbo BOSS Leguna Seca

Well, we are at it again with the twin turbo system from Hellion but this time we had the chance to work with a Leguna Seca. The system was installed in New Mexico and we remote tuned it. Owner is very happy with the results and so are we. Here are some pictures

Mods are: Hellion Twin Turbo system, 80lb Injectors, Vortech BAP, Bassani 3" full exhaust, 91 Octane







821rwhp 735trq on 10lbs
 

Sesshomurai

I would be curious of a progress report on this rig after numerous track days and about 10k miles.
 
darreng505 said:
I would be curious of a progress report on this rig after numerous track days and about 10k miles.

I do not know what the owner plans on doing with the car besides messing around. So far the one we did local has put over 1000miles on it and beats it without any issues.
 

Sesshomurai

I'm also interested in dyno charts for this, specifically its acceleration time from 80mph-150mph+ but I suspect that info will slowly make its way out.
 

Sesshomurai

I see it now. The network I was on before blocked the images for some reason.
 

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I saw it on facebook yesterday. Looks good. Is this one tied up on details due to it being a magazine like the GHIG one? I would be highly doubtful if the stock clutch will take the abuse for very long. Do you know if he plans to upgrade to a twin disc set up?
 
I can only say one thing--Watch no joke. I have not seen this with the hellion kit yet but have seen tons of these not saying your kit is bad just saying get some vids out to prove this so people will understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJX_26Qz-mw
 
This is not our car. we only remote tuned it. I cannot tell you what the owner has planned. And with that, all information is released and available. but all we did was tune it.


The kits are new still and not everyone buying them wants to run tracks. The videos will be coming by the owners who want to race them. The owner of this car post on yellowbullet.com Feel free to ask him any questions on it. Remember too, this is not our kit. We just install and tune them
 
Do you know if The Dyno Edge did the install? I know that's the local shop Hellion Rec's for this kit.

Man I hope to see this thing in person one day, I'll be like a tweenage girl at a Bieber concert...
 
This is not our car. we only remote tuned it. I cannot tell you what the owner has planned. And with that, all information is released and available. but all we did was tune it.


The kits are new still and not everyone buying them wants to run tracks. The videos will be coming by the owners who want to race them. The owner of this car post on yellowbullet.com Feel free to ask him any questions on it. Remember too, this is not our kit. We just install and tune them

Ok well put one in my car 6500 out the door and Ill do all the videos you will ever need to sell these :eek:
 
Kenaizer said:
Do you know if The Dyno Edge did the install? I know that's the local shop Hellion Rec's for this kit.

Man I hope to see this thing in person one day, I'll be like a tweenage girl at a Bieber concert...


Yes Dyno Edge did install. ...Blow By Racing did the tune....Blow By did the install and tune on my car....

Anyone who doubts this kit needs to go for one ride.......wow
 
Mike5876 said:
Kenaizer said:
Do you know if The Dyno Edge did the install? I know that's the local shop Hellion Rec's for this kit.

Man I hope to see this thing in person one day, I'll be like a tweenage girl at a Bieber concert...


Yes Dyno Edge did install. ...Blow By Racing did the tune....Blow By did the install and tune on my car....

Anyone who doubts this kit needs to go for one ride.......wow


I assume you own one or has driven in one?
 
jeepinocala said:
Mike5876 said:
Kenaizer said:
Do you know if The Dyno Edge did the install? I know that's the local shop Hellion Rec's for this kit.

Man I hope to see this thing in person one day, I'll be like a tweenage girl at a Bieber concert...


Yes Dyno Edge did install. ...Blow By Racing did the tune....Blow By did the install and tune on my car....

Anyone who doubts this kit needs to go for one ride.......wow


I assume you own one or has driven in one?

Sounds like his is the first one posted about by Steve. The GHIG 2013.
 

TMO Supporting Vendors

Top