The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 looking for Quad Exhaust: any advice for how it could be modified

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So Boss

Boss at Vancouver (now Finland)
Hi,
I got minor rear end damage, which requires to buy new valance panel and exhaust muffler.

I'm not worried. I would like to take this as an opportunity to modify my 2012 Boss for quad exhaust outlets like 2013 Shelby.
Few questions:
-2013 Shelby exhaust mufflers seems to be bolt on?
-but 2013 valance panel seems to be so different that it cannot be modified to fit 2012, right?
-any aftermarket valance panel options to fit 2012 bumper cover?

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
2013 Shelby GT500 AB Quad Exhaust Tips and Valance. Yes, this should work nicely.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wl4aELB50j0/maxresdefault.jpg

Looking back now at the 2013/14 GT500, these cars are really sweet Mustangs. Last of the solid rear axle 662 HP Mustangs, I have to think about that for a moment. (If you know what i mean.)

Will have to keep my ear to the ground.
302 Hi Pro

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel