The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Presidential Election

Who are you voting for this November?

• Obama

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Romney

Votes: 40 80.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I'm not voting

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

On Oct. 9 on PBS's Frontline, there will be a special on the 2 presidential candidates. Should be interesting and hopefully enlightening.

LING952 said:
AMEN, IF YOU DO NOT VOTE , YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO MOUTH OFF.

I disagree. The logic of not voting as a political position is well documented online, so I won't lecture here. But in summary, by choosing to note vote you are declaring a belief that the system is inherently broken and you refuse to condone what the traditional parties perpetuate as "differing paths".

askjeffro said:
LING952 said:
AMEN, IF YOU DO NOT VOTE , YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO MOUTH OFF.

I disagree. The logic of not voting as a political position is well documented online, so I won't lecture here. But in summary, by choosing to note vote you are declaring a belief that the system is inherently broken and you refuse to condone what the traditional parties perpetuate as "differing paths".
Well put, but there is always the chance that the non-voter is just plain lazy and indifferent.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel