The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Presidential Election

Who are you voting for this November?

• Obama

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Romney

Votes: 40 80.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I'm not voting

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm not looking for any political commentary. This forum is not the place for that. I thought it would be interesting to see if this Forum projects what is projected by the media.

This forum has nothing to do with what's projected by the media. Asking for people's choices in the upcoming election is begging for trouble.

orng302 said:
Asking for people's choices in the upcoming election is begging for trouble.
And is the reason why I'm keeping a close eye on this thread. Best thing here is to vote but not comment. So far so good.

5 DOT 0, boy is this a hard one not to make a comment! But please Vote, Men and Women have given there life, for our chance to elect the right people! Never missed an election since the first one, Ronald Reagan and Jimmy C.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
I agree, everyone should vote...I just sent in my balot yesterday from Afghanistan. It wasn't easy to get an absentee ballot out here so you guys back in the states have no excuse. VOTE! Go Romney :)

Flyboygsxr said:
I agree, everyone should vote...I just sent in my balot yesterday from Afghanistan. It wasn't easy to get an absentee ballot out here so you guys back in the states have no excuse. VOTE! Go Romney :)

God Bless you Brother! Thank you for what you do. Stay safe. Go Romney!

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I'm sending in my absentee ballot when I get back to Japan. Don't care who you vote for, just make sure you allow your voice to be heard. It's the greatest honor you can give to me and the others I serve alongside in the military.

GA
This election has come down to a choice about our American way of life and whether it continues or ends, and not about the candidates themselves. The lines have been drawn, and I hope most Americans realize that. Also, this Middle East foreign policy cannot continue; something smells fishy.

I'm not surprised about the way the poll is leaning. The government isn't handing out free Bosses. ;)

PJWANNABE said:
This election has come down to a choice about our American way of life and whether it continues or ends, and not about the candidates themselves. The lines have been drawn, and I hope most Americans realize that. Also, this Middle East foreign policy cannot continue; something smells fishy.

I'm not surprised about the way the poll is leaning. The government isn't handing out free Bosses. ;)

Edit: This is what will get this thread closed in a heart beat.

GA
jeepinocala said:
PJWANNABE said:

Edit: This is what will get this thread closed in a heart beat.

Well, this thread does not belong on this site if we have to walk on egg shells.

Eggshells? This is not a political forum, I couldn't care less what your political views are nor do I wish to discuss or debate them with you.

GA
orng302 said:
Eggshells? This is not a political forum, I couldn't care less what your political views are nor do I wish to discuss or debate them with you.

I didn't fully understand the source of the reply when I wrote that. Same here. If I want some fiery debate I'll visit S197FORUM.com. They have a politics thread AND a gun thread. :D

5 DOT 0 said:
The results of this poll are as predictable as the sun rising given the demographics here. If you want to have a discussion about voting that's fine but leave the political views and name calling on other forums. If you guys want me to lock it just say so otherwise carry on. ;)
That first sentence says it all.

AMEN, IF YOU DO NOT VOTE , YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO MOUTH OFF.
No matter who you vote for. THANK ALL YOU GUYS, AND GALS IN THE MILITARY FOR YOUR SERVICE. GOD BLESS AMERICA. :)

Thanks to all who voted. I was hoping there would be no political comments. This forum is for car enthusiasts. If the poll gets shut down, I understand. November 6th is around the corner. We all need to vote then and see what happens. God bless America!

TMO Supporting Vendors