The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 production numbers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You'll fine everything you need here.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/2012-and-2012-boss-302-and-boss-302-laguna-seca-registry/

Last update on the tables there Nov 28, 2011 is accurate? I thought they continued to build after that date.

Mike

PTRocks said:
5 DOT 0 said:
Chris, how do you know one is missing?

And thank you and Scott for putting all of this together.

You're welcome!

Someone has posted that 3249 is the number they got from Ford.
So much for all the naysayers that said Ford would build as many as they could sell. That never made sense since there was a strict allocation process.

427mustang

68fb42769scj88drag car2012BossYB838 LS 760 SILVER
frosty said:
Great work guys!!!! So glad only 150 Ingot Silver & Red's!!!!
I NOTICED ON JUNE 30TH THAT THERE WERE ONLY 150 INGOT SILVER LSES BUILT IN 2012 THIS IS INCORRECT,I HAVE THE LAST ONE BUILT AND THE # IS 152. GARY

427mustang said:
frosty said:
Great work guys!!!! So glad only 150 Ingot Silver & Red's!!!!
I NOTICED ON JUNE 30TH THAT THERE WERE ONLY 150 INGOT SILVER LSES BUILT IN 2012 THIS IS INCORRECT,I HAVE THE LAST ONE BUILT AND THE # IS 152. GARY

I should know this too, considering I was in touch with Gary during his search.

Emily

My Boss is production number LS 152 and its black/red. I noticed (above) that the last silver/red LS produced is numbered IS 152. I always thought "LS" stood for Laguna Seca. Please enlighten me.

Emily

That's what I thought. Kind of weird they'd use the paint combination as the prefix on the silver/red LS's and the model description on the black/red LS's (IMHO).

They didn't use paint and number on the LS's. I have an ingot silver LS and it is LS697. I don't know where they are getting IS152. If there is someplace where the paint is keyed to a number I would like to know. Someone enlighten me please.
'

TMO Supporting Vendors