The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 PW Boss #986 (18k miles, mostly stock, PRICED TO SELL)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dropping the price again to $27,500. It is truly priced to sell! I'm motivated to sell, and don't want to have to deal with trading this car in.

Where's the for sale sign??? You gotta let people know if you want it to go!! For the selling price you're looking for that Boss should have sold by now! Is it advertised online/nationwide??? I'm chumpimg at the bit but I can't do it!

Yea, in addition to this site it's listed on the SVT forum, autotrader, cars.com. There's no reason it shouldn't go quick at this price.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Timing. This time of year few are spending cash for used cars. Not to rain on the parade, but. Spring, when the flowers and tax returns are blooming may be a better time for the sale. Let’s hope she goes before then.

Yea, I agree. I thought I got it listed early enough in the Fall but obviously not. There's always buyers looking though. I sold my last Cobra in December so you never know. I'll keep it listed for now.

Thanks! I spent quite a bit of time reading through your build thread earlier this year. If I were keeping this car it was definitely going to serve as a resource.

It's definitely proven to be a soft market right now. Hopefully just the time of year. Definitely reach out if yours get sold too though!

As we move into Christmas and the end of the year, I'm going to go ahead and drop the price one last time to $27,000. I'm aiming to have the car sold in January. If it doesn't sell in January, I'll look into trading the car. If you're looking for a Boss (or know someone looking for a Boss), this is your chance to pick up a low mileage, very clean Boss w/out the dealer markup or dealer doc fees.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel