The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 School Bus Yellow LS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I like that, six way adjustable seats. Let's see:

Forward and back=2
Seat back forward and back=2
Height up and down=2

;D

PJWANNABE said:
Gorgeous! Now that I have seen that spoiler in flat black I want it. 8)

The YB has really grown on me over time, I was not really happy with it when I first saw pictures and sometimes I still wonder but under different lights it still surprised me and looks great. I never expected it to be the least popular color on the Boss, I thought white would be but it makes me happy to know I have the rarest color. Unfortunately I doubt it will ever add value, even if it did it would not be much I suspect.

Anyway, I would like to get a 13 and the pics look great but I think I will be in the same boat of not be able to see the color in person before getting one. To me the pics do not look much different then the YB now.

GA
2012YellowBoss said:
PJWANNABE said:
Gorgeous! Now that I have seen that spoiler in flat black I want it. 8)

The YB has really grown on me over time, I was not really happy with it when I first saw pictures and sometimes I still wonder but under different lights it still surprised me and looks great. I never expected it to be the least popular color on the Boss, I thought white would be but it makes me happy to know I have the rarest color. Unfortunately I doubt it will ever add value, even if it did it would not be much I suspect.

Anyway, I would like to get a 13 and the pics look great but I think I will be in the same boat of not be able to see the color in person before getting one. To me the pics do not look much different then the YB now.

The YB grew on me too and I wanted a color like the Highland Green that I would not see every day. It might add a little resale value to my GT, but maybe not. Given a choice I might have gone for the SBY, but given what I could afford and what the 2013's will probably end up costing if the re-styling ramps up Mustang sales, I think I made a good choice. I think that Ford gave great incentives on the 2012's right now so that they would not be stuck with 2012's when the 2013 is revealed in November.

BLAZN BOSS

Well, opinions are like butt holes, everyone has one and they all stink LOL. But here's mine. The color keyed rocker panels and rear diffuser on the 2013 makes the car look bulky, the black on the 2012 slims the fore and aft looks and the height of the side. Love the wheels.....although the black ones on my yellow blaze looks cool Im a shiny wheel type guy. I absolutly HATE 70 hockey stick stripes, I was tickeled to death when they re-used the 69 C stripe. The nice things, better stero, HID's etc kinda makes me wish i could have gotten them but the 012 was supposed to be about all go and no frills. If I had them both infront of me with the money in my pocket I would still leave with the 2012. MY two cents worth.

BLAZN BOSS said:
Well, opinions are like butt holes, everyone has one and they all stink LOL. But here's mine. The color keyed rocker panels and rear diffuser on the 2013 makes the car look bulky, the black on the 2012 slims the fore and aft looks and the height of the side. Love the wheels.....although the black ones on my yellow blaze looks cool Im a shiny wheel type guy. I absolutly HATE 70 hockey stick stripes, I was tickeled to death when they re-used the 69 C stripe. The nice things, better stero, HID's etc kinda makes me wish i could have gotten them but the 012 was supposed to be about all go and no frills. If I had them both infront of me with the money in my pocket I would still leave with the 2012. MY two cents worth.
That's 1 of 1 2012 charity auction car not a 2013. :)

BLAZN BOSS said:

Well, if thats what the 13 will look like, I may have to trade the Shelby, albeit, not that color

TMO Supporting Vendors