The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 vs 2013

Which one do you like better?

• 2012 Boss 302

Votes: 76 68.5%
  • 2013 Boss 302

Votes: 35 31.5%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeepinocala, it is the Tungsten grey. It was the color of the 2005 concept car that was not available on the 2005. People complained and they replaced the mineral grey from the 05 with the tungsten on the 06-07. Funny thing about the color of my car is that I ordered my car on the mess deck of an aircraft carrier in the middle of the gulf. When I ordered, they still only had the 05 order sheet. I picked the MG and the 17 in wheels from the 05. My car showed up as a TG 06. I didn't have the option for the 18" rims from the 06 order block but I was very happy when my 06 rolled in with the new grey. Best Mustang Color Ever. Never did get around to getting the silver stripes I wanted like the concept though.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel