The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Yellow Blaze in Florida

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divorce forces sale.
2012 Yellow Blaze #646 located in Haines City Florida.
1zvbp8cuxc5220350
All options including the cover.
Red track key never activated.
Bought from Joe in PA (a member) with 600 miles on it.
28,000 miles as I commute on the interstate 35 miles to work.
Never missed an oil change. Garage kept, never tracked. No paint work. Car has not been run hard.
Just did rear MT's at 26,000. Oh and love them BTW.
MGW shifter with heat shield.
LS rear deck spoiler.
Lower Grille
Steeda Upper adjustable control Arm.
Hot part Lower Control Arms.
Hot part Adjustable Pan Hard Bar.
K@N drop in air filter.
NOT in all the pictures is the "Boss 302" trunk mounted sticker.
First $32,500
If you come to buy it and take the EX with you the car is 50% off. LOL
Scott. 863-557-6990
http://s312.photobucket.com/user/regalt87_photos/library/?sort=6&page=1

The Grabber Blue car was one of 500 or so 2011 Performance package V6 cars built. Heavily modded. As far as I know I was the first person in the country to Pro charge one. Other than Procharger. VMP tume 432 at the wheels. Quick, handled great but coming from a GT 500 this had no torque.

SOLD

GA
regalt87 said:
$34,500
If you come to buy it and take the EX with you the car is 50% off. LOL

Is she hot? ;)

Seriously though, sorry to hear you have to sell and GLWS. I wish I had the money.

PJWANNABE said:
Is she hot? ;)

Seriously though, sorry to hear you have to sell and GLWS. I wish I had the money.

Not too bad but not as hot as the one I'm seeing now. :) Hate to sell it but need to keep the F150 for pulling the boats and car trailer. Sucks having to be practical.

Thanks

Sorry to hear about the divorce. :(

Are you sure that your car isn't actually #680? I have 806 as belonging to another member, and with a different VIN than yours.

It seems that the photo album you linked to isn't public. I can only see albums for the V6 and El Camino.

Best of luck on the sale, and one getting your life sorted out, divorce is hard, even without fighting over who gets what.

PTRocks said:
Sorry to hear about the divorce. :(

Are you sure that your car isn't actually #680? I have 806 as belonging to another member, and with a different VIN than yours.

It seems that the photo album you linked to isn't public. I can only see albums for the V6 and El Camino.

Best of luck on the sale, and one getting your life sorted out, divorce is hard, even without fighting over who gets what.
Sorry it's 646. Must have had one of those senior moments while typing. Thanks good catch.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel