The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013-14 GT's Get TracKey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My friend has a 2014 GT and he got TracKey installed 3 days ago.. and his Lopey idle is way stronger than mine... He doesn't have "Track Apps" since his is not a Premium GT model, but it did give him Launch Control as well... Price was roughly the same what Ford charged all of us $302-$350 with install.

While disappointed that this "Special Feature" of the BOSS is now no longer BOSS specific, It gives me some comfort that at least more dealers will have more "TracKey" expertise to some extent...

I am pretty sure the GT TracKey Tune is different than the BOSS TracKey tune as well...

I just installed Track Cal in my early-14. My idle is much more powerful than I expected. I do have sidepipes, which I think is a must have with the idle. But the car shakes like a mother!

In order of importance, I did the tune for:

--throttle map
--lopey idle
--power bump

It's exactly what I wanted in all areas. Haven't tried the pit speed or launch control yet. I like that, unlike a aftermarket tune, I can turn everything off if I want. I don't think the engine braking is any harder that it was stock, but the new throttle response means it comes on right on lift off.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel