The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 19x10 Laguna Seca Wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm looking for a spare pair of rear wheels for my 2013 LS. The wheels are silverish to match the subtle silver striping on the car. The only wheels I have found are black. Can anyone tell me where to buy the stock color?

Your dealer or Toulsey Ford. They won't be cheap but let us know if you come up with a price. If you're looking for take offs I'll move this to the classified section.

I just picked up a set of the Ford Racing Wheels with the black accents vice the silver. Black car, so shouldn't look too bad. I priced the OEM that came with the car and there about $500 a piece, vice the $200 for the ones in black.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel