The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013-2014 Driver Airbag Recall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MA
13Boss said:
While replacing the wheel hub at the dealer today, they went ahead and did the airbag recall repair too.

I would strongly recommend you check with the dealer, as they may have installed the parts for the other recall. parts are not yet available for recall 15s21

I was wondering if somebody would know, if the manufacturer would be released from liability for injuries if we continue to drive our cars knowing this may happen having received our notification.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I would think not since the recall notice did not instruct us to park the car until the repair was completed. Actually, I would think it wouldn't matter in any case. 99.9% of the tyme a decent lawyer would get the car owner big bucks or his family should the defect end in a tragic demise. I think you have a better chance of a Camaro beating you in a 50 yard dash! ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors