The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 302LS at chuckwalla

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I've been there for a star car hpde which is the event organization owned my Mickey, the track owner. There were several members there that day so I believe they would be open to it.
I was there another day for a raceline event which was LA area imports tuners that watch too much fast and furious... Couldn't keep the cars on the track, two red flags befor 10:00am so my buddy and I opted not to put our cars on the track. Mickey understood and got the owner of raceline to refund/comp a day.
The third time we were out there on the comp day there was a regional club race group there. The two run groups were open wheel or closed wheel. Some fantastic cars.

Mickey is a good guy and easy to work with.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
cloud9 said:
He also said we'll get more track time than the standard four 30 minute sessions.

Sounds like a set of Hoosiers will be killed that weekend...

CaptDistraction will probably be in on this event as well.

I'm interested in learning more about this...probably wouldn't want to bring my own car as it's quite a haul...two days in a mustang school car sounds great though.

fuhrius said:
I'm interested in learning more about this...probably wouldn't want to bring my own car as it's quite a haul...two days in a mustang school car sounds great though.
I just emailed you the details.

I just started a thread on this in The Meeting Place below:

https://trackmustangsonline.com/the-meeting-place/chuckwalla-valley-raceway-february-18th-and-19th/new/#new

TMO Supporting Vendors