The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302...4.2 LCD Display?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
cloud9 said:
boss2511 said:
oh that stinks. how about fuel pressure?
Nope and no fuel pump duty cycle. This part is strange since I can get both of those on my '07 GT500, but it didn't have widebands so no A/F on it.
well I was going to get that gauge but now I dont think I will bother.

You can add the senders, you will need to regardless of which gauges you get. Also don't trust the low oil light, it doesn't really work. Check your oil often.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
yeah in my 96 cobra I had 8 gauges so I know all about sensors. felt like I was in a jet fighter cockpit with all those cobalt II gauges. I prefer a needle to a digital read out as its quicker to scan a needle position than having to stop and read a number.

Here ya go! Any questions just ask! I haven't made any use of the Track Apps yet...no track time and no track key till Tue.

IMG_2182.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg

IMG_2196.jpg

IMG_2195.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

IMG_2193.jpg

IMG_2192.jpg

IMG_2191.jpg

IMG_2190.jpg

IMG_2184.jpg

IMG_2184.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

Can't really see but it's a cool "Christmas Tree"

IMG_2185.jpg

wonder how much more than just a instrument pod change it really is. Think we could be lucky enough that all the sensors are there and the rest of the pack is contained in the pod, it's certainly larger than the AF guage so you would think there were no other remote accelerometer feeds.

Forgot, would also need to change pieces on the steering wheel to accomodate the new toggle controls and cruise buttons necessary to use track apps

TMO Supporting Vendors