The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Brake Cooling Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheesh. The 2012 brake cooling kit, M-2004-MB, was $279. The 2013 kit, M-2004-MBA is $529. The 2013 kit does have additional pieces to mount in the fascia.

Apparently Ford has decided that selling parts is a great way to make money and they have started raising prices on just about everything. The 2012 Boss steering wheel was $200, now it is $300, and the 2013 wheel is $400. There are other similar examples.

GA
Late Model Restoration has the 2012 brake cooking kit on sale for $219 with free shipping:
http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/M2004MB/2010-12-Mustang-Ford-Racing-Boss-302-Brake-Cooling-Duct-Kit

Just got around to installing the kit I ordered last year. That's when I noted there were no pre-drilled inlet bezels in the box. I really did not want to cut holes in the original ones as I'm trying to keep all the original components for my car. I called FRP and they asked me to email them a copy of my receipt. 4 days later two intake bezels, with holes, arrived at no charge.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel