The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Numbers Rapid Spec 500A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloud9 said:
roketman said:
I can now say 100% My Boss LS will be delivered this Wednesday
To Acton Ford in Acton Ma. vin 0031
Looks like the 1st one in Ma.
Are you taking delivery before they bolt on that semi load of parts ???
NOPE! I am going to take off the Ls suspension and put on all the go fast stuff on it first.Than it gets detailed .Than clear film to all the leading edges.Than it goes to Watkins Glen June 20th for a 3day track event!

VIN: 2604
Boss #: 0182
Color: HP White
Options: R/T, M/C
Purchased from Ford Store of San Leandro, CA
Residence: San Francisco, CA

I have VIN 8682, #465, GHIG, T/R, M&C, which was delivered to Gene Evans Ford in Union City, GA (not CA).

I also had VIN 7841, SBY, T/R, M&C, Eng. # unknown (I never looked) which was delivered to Leif Johnson Ford in Austin, TX on or about April 20, 2012. I returned it to them because the front bumper was damaged in shipping from TX to GA.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel