The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Numbers Rapid Spec 501A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Opening new thread for people to post the 2013 LS information.

Minimum info needed:
Last 5-6 digits of your VIN and your LS number.

If you want to go Full Bore: you can post the info as described in this post in the Post Your Info Here thread.

Cheers,
Chris

Interesting numbers for the 13 LS production.
I was told that they were doing a 50-50 split on the SBY and Black.
I guess that info was wrong.

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
Not sure about the 50-50 split, but while searching my area (North Central, FL + 500 miles) I found more Black than SBY Laguna Seca's. In the 2012 Laguna Seca production run I have found more Black/Red than Silver/Red. Of course, this is only empirical, just my limited musings. There are other threads on this forum with production numbers for 2012 501A located here 2013 501A located here.

According to the certification letter in my Owner's Kit, my LS is #196 and the 125th in Black. Since this car only comes in either Black or SBY that would indicate that by the time my LS was built that there were 71 SBY LS Boss'.

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
shoveldoc,

Congrats on your new car - I hope you enjoy it. I know I am enjoying my LS.

TMO Supporting Vendors