The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Very interesting and thanks for posting. Looks like a three way tie between Race Red, Gotta Have it Green and Grabber Blue as the rarest (ie. no optioned Boss 302's with factory fog lights). But the One of One in all of Canada is School Bus Yellow with floor mats and cover as the only option plus factory fog lights. Would this be the One Of One car for the entire 2013 Boss Build (non Laguna Seca)?

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Hi Mark,

Revised ETA for this new 2014 is 3/21, could you see if this 14 GT is en route? Thanks.

1ZVBP8CF4E5214788

Also ETA 3/20

For this one;

1ZVBP8CF1E5217387

aarcox2013

New Boss In Town
coboss said:
So if the numbers are correct, the rarest 2013 Boss is Grabber Blue without the Recaro/Torsen options: only 34 produced. I am surprised that green outsold blue. I would have gone with the blue if I had ordered, but I took a red one already enroute. The Red is nice, but you don't see that shade of blue every day. Of course, you REALLY don't see that shade of green or yellow every day!

The green is cool though. I love the gold sheen that comes out in the sun.

I have one of 35 SBY's made with my options - it's a base model that included the floor mats and car cover. Of course time will only tell, but I will venture to guess that low number, high number, and limited option Boss 302's will be more valuable in the buyer's eye in the future, especially those never tracked, babied, and with low mileage.

I have heard of late production 1970 Boss 302's going for as high as 85k. My uncle had what I believe to be an early base model (absolutely no options) and it would be worth a fortune today. If I remember right, Ford did a run of 51 302's in 1970 in the Pastel Blue color which can rake in some serious cash nowadays if they have been properly taken care of, etc.

I know there is a debate going on right now over exactly how much value this current generation will actually hold, but we do have the "two-year run" on our side this time, so it's anyone's guess...

Shock Boss said:
Anyone got the final plate number? I know mine was close since it rolled of the line on January 17th & BOSS numbered 3495.

Hi Shock Boss,

Not sure that it's the final, but I got # 3497... I'm in SoCal and mine came from a dealer in the LA Valley area.

IMG_1246A_zps1bf19234.jpg

Take care,

JJ

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel