The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Color Choice

What color is the 2013 Boss 302 you ordered or purchased on the lot?

• School Bus Yellow w/Black Stripes

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • School Bus Yellow w/Gray Stripes

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Black

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Grabber Blue

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Gotta Have It Green

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Performance White

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Race Red

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Was surprised not to see a poll up for this already. Looking at the thread where everyone is tracking their orders, I've been pluggin in VIN #'s to see the window stickers. By far the leading color has been SBY. So if you have VIN and your Boss is on the way, please cast your vote. I haven't got a VIN yet, so I will wait to vote for Race Red.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
LOL, so much for keeping this accurate, we have 2012 owners voting for what they would have ordered. D'oh! GHIG in the lead so far...

Are some colors LS only like 2012?

If I was ordering another one, I would go white since I have not seen the green or yellow in person. Not going to clutter up the poll results though :p

CaliMR said:

If I was ordering another one, I would go white since I have not seen the green or yellow in person. Not going to clutter up the poll results though :p

Black is the only LS exclusive color. SBY with grey stripes is the other LS color, while SBY with black stripes is a standard Boss color.

06GT to 13LS said:
CaliMR said:

Black is the only LS exclusive color. SBY with grey stripes is the other LS color, while SBY with black stripes is a standard Boss color.
Yep and like last year the best color combo too. ;)

If I was ordering a non LS I'd buy GB. Not sure what all the fuss is over SBY. From my perspective it looks just like a school bus! :eek:

If I was ordering a non LS I'd buy GB. Not sure what all the fuss is over SBY. From my perspective it looks just like a school bus! :eek:
[/quote]

Before I ordered the black LS (mostly for the color combo with the grey stripes) I was ordering a GB.

I already have a 2012 PW Boss. But, I think if I was going to buy a 2013 it would have to be GB or SBY. I just like those two colors cause of the heritage of the colors with the mustang. I think if you put either one of those colors on any other type of car it would look like Sh_t!! Sorry, but that's just my .02

TMO Supporting Vendors