The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 BOSS 302 Forsale $28k

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2013 Grabber Blue BOSS 302 #3456 milage is 49k.
The car currently has:
Steeda lowering springs
Steeda heavy duty front strut mounts
Steeda rear race LCAs,
Steeda aluminum rear sway bar mounts
Steeda adjustable race pan hard bar
Steeda pan hard bar brace
MGW X-spec short throw
grabber blue Speed dawg shift knob
Ford Racing alcantara E-brake boot & shift boot
Magnaflow BOSS specific catback exhaust (part # 15056)
2 sets of steel baffles 1" & 1/2" for side exhaust
Spicer aluminum driveshaft.
Authentic Laguna Seca Wheels 19x9/10
New Michelin Pilot Sport 4s tires

Included in the sale:
Ford racing "T" springs
GT500 strut top mounts
Whiteline pan hard bar
Whiteline pan hard bar brace
Whiteline adjustable rear LCAs
4 used hankook tires 255/40 19 & 285/35 19 (not mounted as OE wheels are in boxes)
OEM black wagon wheels

The car will also come with the red key, most OEM parts and wheels. Unfortunately I do not have the car cover or owners kit as previous owner kept them when he traded the car in.
I am NOT willing to separate parts to lower the price of the car. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

[email protected]
707 980-5888
IMG_0519.JPGIMG_8602.JPGIMG_8611.JPGF3Wk6sALRc27C4vkSx3sWw.jpgsNwfDq19RBylEE%xV%2ahQ.jpgyn0I+wfJTaeZHQe4REUTLQ.jpgfullsizeoutput_71f.jpeggKhgQo6IS%GB6ENqilEcPA.jpgKORSiCusRgK9PjfrdYpAfQ.jpg

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Cool build number on the plaque -- sequential #3456

Nice machine , good luck on the sale, price is very,very fair!

Color is a pretty high demand one , also, since so few were done and to many old timers this is an legendary paint scheme!

Last edited:
I ended up trading the this car in. After pulling the carfax and finding out that the car had 3 instances of reported "Damage" reported almost one year after I bought the car. I was so pissed I didn't know what to do with myself!!!
I had carfax look into the 3 instances' and they found 2 to be not accurate but one instance had in fact been reported. Damage to right front, front, left front, right side, left side, right rear, rear, left rear. Carfax refused to tell me who reported the damage for confidentiality purposes.
So there was no way to find out if Ford of Ukiah new about the damages prior to selling me the car. Ford of Fairfield gave me $21K for it. Beware folks. Carfax reports don't mean shiznit! Especially when they are reporting damages years later!
with that being said I have my Laguna Seca wheels for sale if anyone is interested. ill be posting them for sale in the parts section shortly.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Being in the business I would have to state that I believe most Dealerships are pretty aware of damages. I know we, and well as many of my friends in the business, check not only Carfax but Autocheck, to make sure we are viewing all the info on a trade in. Often Carfax will list things a bit different than Autocheck, but many items are caught by Dealers as they have seen many instances of repairs over the years. Some things are missed , obviously, but sad to hear the news and what did you end up purchasing?

Man, if you had offered it here for the trade-in value (+the tax savings) I'm sure someone would have taken it despite the carfax info. I probably would have. Would be a awesome track toy & weekend cruiser for that money. What did you trade it in for?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel