The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 LS School bus yellow 14,000 miles price reduced 33,500

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2013 BOSS 302 Laguna seca School bus yellow 1 of 262

14,000 miles very a couple of scratches but otherwise in great shape

Comes with uninstalled Parnell Jones air raid carbon fiber intake

And ford documentation, has MGW shifter and corsa cat back exhaust
other than that it's stock also has track key.
the top picture is from the dealer I bought it from 3 years ago with 11,500 milesUsed-2013-Ford-Mustang-Boss302_ID195388094_o.jpg

33,500 obo
[email protected]
phone 971-533-9806
In Portland Oregon

Thank you

Matt
Used-2013-Ford-Mustang-Boss302_ID195388054_o.jpgUsed-2013-Ford-Mustang-Boss302_ID195388068_o.jpgUsed-2013-Ford-Mustang-Boss302_ID195388070_o.jpg ha

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Goober, when you state you have Ford Documentation are you letting folks know you have the Owner's Kit, or just the window sticker? Price is extremely good, especially with the Corsa axle back and an MGW Short Throw Shift kit. I had virtually an identical SBY Boss ( same options , plus M&M camber plates ) and there are those that think this may be the most valuable of the Boss 302s, since it mimics Parnelli Jones's 1970 winning Trans Am car - plus there were not many built in SBY. Someone will get a great car, and I will pass the info on if I know of anyone looking?

I have the owners kit I ordered from for Ford It did not come with the car.
Ya it's a awesome car more rare than the black Laguna's.
Thank you for passing it along.
Matt

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Hang in there , and keep in mind this type of car often takes a month or two to sell -- completely normal. You could also check in with a Dealer on trade in as well as a place like Carmax for another option. There are only 262 Laguna Secas, and you may have to educate folks the plusses of this model , since many guides do not differentiate it from the standard Boss 302. Push the signed Parnelli Jones cold air intake, and the fact that this color signifies Parnelli's 1970 Trans Am Championship car. Are you trying to get something specific?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I seldom disagree with Tyme , but new buyers coming into the market after hearing about the Boss 302 are often not as knowledgeable about the car as many on this site. With only 750 made per year , there are folks that may have never seen a Laguna Seca. Selling Performance Vehicles for well over 20 years I can state that 90% of folks are poseurs, and 10% are the real track or enthusiast sickos. That is why I love it here, since the balance is damn near reversed ( 90% tracksters) and poseurs are virtually non existent. Sell the sizzle of the Laguna Seca as well as the tiny number. Regardless of what Boss one may have , I doubt you will find any arguing that the LS won't command more money in future years. Sell on these legitimate statements, as surprising items to the uninformed can build value. Don't assume , tell folks all the unique things about your beast ----no other Boss 302 was painted to commemorate Parnelli Jones's victory. Often, only the Old Fart Contingent, are even aware of this.

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel