The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 2013 Boss 302 Mustang #0463 Build Thread Profile - S197 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Could be biased but I have to congratulate you on your stellar color sense! Noticed you have been Autocrossing for 3 years , and wondered if you are running in F Street or CAM C in SCCA? Also what tires are you running when you autocross?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
So what is the track you run most often up there in Pitt Meadows ? Imagine with Covid it is tough to drive down to Washington State to run , as believe Canadian citizens can not cross the border now ? Tough year and 2021 has got to be better!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Maryland
Could be biased but I have to congratulate you on your stellar color sense! Noticed you have been Autocrossing for 3 years , and wondered if you are running in F Street or CAM C in SCCA? Also what tires are you running when you autocross?
It’s got some hankook Ventus tires on it now. They’re nothing special. It’s what came in the car when I bought it used. I don’t do anything as far as the SCCA yet. Would love to get to VIR or summit point with it when this coronavirus scare is over.

So what is the track you run most often up there in Pitt Meadows ? Imagine with Covid it is tough to drive down to Washington State to run , as believe Canadian citizens can not cross the border now ? Tough year and 2021 has got to be better!
We have a small track in Mission B.C , the newest track is Area 27 in Oliver B.C. but its a private club. The Car has not seen a track or auto cross lately. just about anything I want to buy for my vehicles comes from US , Shipping to Canada is costly, I use to pick up thing in Sumas just across the border, not an option any more.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Hope things clear up in 2021 so you can sneak down to the US and get parts cheaper. Area 27 is the mother lode and I hope you get there some time when they have an open track for various Clubs ( BMW, Porsche, Corvette, etc. )

TMO Supporting Vendors