The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLAZN BOSS said:
Found this one at Wynn Ford in Hampton Va, and its twin at Hall Ford in Newport News Va....The Hall Ford Boss had 5K ADM............jerks
photo.jpg

I saw the Hall one today. They don't even have it inside the showroom. It is outside, wet, front and center. In addition to the mark up they have $99 for stripes and $220 for window etching, not that I noticed what either of those were. It ends up more than the sticker price on an LS. They better not try that crap with my LS.
Mike

Someone must have an LS by now. Roketman?

20 %. the dealer tinted them as part of the deal...at first they only would go legal but i had to talk them into going darker and they said they will do 20

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Waxed dental floss can be used to get under the edge of the sticker. Find the right corner so you don't end up digging into the finish and it should peel right off. Or a wife/GF with sharp fingernails =)

When I first saw that serial number pic I was like "What the heck?". I have #55 and was wondering how someone got that photo. Ha, I'm foolish. Congrats on the car!

TMO Supporting Vendors