The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
Fomoco302 said:
Looking good! What tires did you go with? Also where do y'all get those Ford Racing decals/stickers plus the Ford ovals I see on the front fascia of some cars?

Those are Nitto NT01's I bought my stickers from one of the online dealers, I think it was Summit Racing.

Tonywaz BOSS said:
What wax and polish did you use on your car?

I've had a few show cars over the years and found that surf city garage has amazing products. I use their nano wax system. I used a lot of products over the years and the quality and price pointy is second to none.

Figured I'd add a few... :p

U37Lr4c.jpg
Re: 2013 Boss 302 Photo Thread
95Frert.jpg
lxlT23i.jpg
EuWolXq.jpg

I like your plate. You had me for a moment because I know the guy who has BOSS302 plate in NJ. He actually has it on a 70 Boss.
Job well done... Car looks Great. Maybe I'll run into you some day. I'm located around the Great Adventure area in NJ.

superhero said:
I like your plate. You had me for a moment because I know the guy who has BOSS302 plate in NJ. He actually has it on a 70 Boss.
Job well done... Car looks Great. Maybe I'll run into you some day. I'm located around the Great Adventure area in NJ.

I was wondering who had that plate!...lol.. I'm a few miles from ATCO and there is another 13 RR about 3 miles from me. His is in the garage and still has less than 1000miles on it... 302 hi pro is over in Lumberton too. We really need to all meet up in the spring for coffee. Thanks for the compliments!

Chris

I don't know why but the last two pictures of your red car makes it look like its a tiny scale model. I thought it was at first glance and it still could pass for a scale model car.

Tim

thehueypilot said:
I don't know why but the last two pictures of your red car makes it look like its a tiny scale model. I thought it was at first glance and it still could pass for a scale model car.

Tim

I was playing with the Google Camera app, it will make the background out of focus... :p I have regular shots, but thought it looked interesting....lol
Here is the regular shot...
cmxouKz.jpg
Chris

Out in my driveway during this time of year when the sun is lower to the horizon the lighting effect as it comes over the roof line makes for an interesting highlight.
Also, playing with a change of wheels to evoke that late 60s vibe with contemporary influence............much like the car itself.

post-14994-0-91257300-1418079074.jpg

62856d1418436126-slightly-early-birthday-present-018c.jpg

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
thehueypilot said:

Tim

I agree. I thought the same thing. Pretty cool effect though.

Brian

Here's a couple of mine. First when I put the 302S wheels on this spring

p45617274-4.jpg

And this fall before I put it away for yet another long winter. I hate winter.

p437138229-4.jpg

So I know this is an old thread. Just looking in a box and I found the keychain for my red 2013 Boss, number 890. If anyone has that car or knows who does, please let me know and I will send that to them. Thanks.

TMO Supporting Vendors