The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 boss advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil,

Trackey certainly available. I can order it for you. Maybe salesperson just meant not in stock at Jordan that day. I know you did not have it for your 12. If you would like to have it call me on my cell and let me know. I am out of the office till Monday but will take care of it for you.

Never saw the keys but one should be silver and the other red on the Boss logo. Trackey is just a program that is purchased from Ford Performance Parts that activates with the red key.

Jerry

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Thats a great deal.

As for the trackey I highly recommend it if you want to keep the car stock, the trackey has really grown on me so much so I cant stand to drive the car without it.

Just curious did you pass on the owners kit?

I would like to personally thank Jerry( Boss 2012) for getting me in touch with the people at Jordan Ford that made this deal happen.This is a great place to do business.The car went with all the correct paper work mats,cover ect.
Phil

TMO Supporting Vendors