The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 boss certificate ' now available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i ordered mine and the window sticker friday. I talked to a guy at ford and he said the key chains might become available also. i am hoping to be able to build my own kit.

I hope the key chains do that would be awesome! It would be a nice screw you to the people selling the kits after trading there cars trying to score big cash....losers.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
For those of you who bought used and did not get the owners kits, I'm glad that some, if not all the material in the owner's kit is made available. Still, I doubt they'll reproduce the box and the original will command great value. Don't give up on searching for yours.

Rr2334...I can't post a pic for some reason, but if you give me your cell I will send you the pic.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel