The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 BOSS Delivery Update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RoushF150 said:
Anybody have any new delivery updates?

Any rumors or information on how the stripe fix is coming?

JMB,

Have you seen any cars get a status change this week?

As far as the stripe issue, I've heard nothing new.

I've looked up several cars this week and I have not seen any status changes on any Boss's.

jmbboss302 said:
RoushF150 said:

JMB,

I've looked up several cars this week and I have not seen any status changes on any Boss's.

Good morning gentlemen. Just when I least expected it, I just recv'd a call from my dealer that they expect a change in status on my order today and that they would call back tomorrow with more specific info on a build date by tomorrow. JMB, based on the above, could you please check my order (again) when you find the time later today. The order info is: Order number: R111 and Dealer code: F-24214 (GB with all options). They also mentioned they will be receiving a GHIG Boss and a SBY LS before my car is built. If so, looking forward to checking them out at the showroom. I'm hoping this means that the issue with the stripes has been resolved ???.

Tks again & Happy Easter everyone!

privera302 said:
jmbboss302 said:
RoushF150 said:

JMB,

Good morning gentlemen. Just when I least expected it, I just recv'd a call from my dealer that they expect a change in status on my order today and that they would call back tomorrow with more specific info on a build date by tomorrow. JMB, based on the above, could you please check my order (again) when you find the time later today. The order info is: Order number: R111 and Dealer code: F-24214 (GB with all options). They also mentioned they will be receiving a GHIG Boss and a SBY LS before my car is built. If so, looking forward to checking them out at the showroom. I'm hoping this means that the issue with the stripes has been resolved ???.

Tks again & Happy Easter everyone!

Yes, I will check your order, but I'll post it in the "2013 Boss Build Schedule" page. I'd like to keep the tracking of orders on one page.

Agreed... please keep all requests to one thread.
I thought this thread was going to be actual info on expected resolution time frame. :'(

Agreed. jmb shall I lock this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors