The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss/GT is a Top 10 for Car and Driver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

January issue lists the Boss/GT Stang as a Top 10. Left handed compliment in a quote by their Euro editor; Typical Euro opinion. But glad to see Mustang (outdated, etc.) make the Top 10 for 4th year in a row.

ps. do I care if Boss is highly regarded by C&D? Not really, just glad to see publicity.

I haven't received m copy yet but that's good news.

'13 GT/Boss302 a Car & Driver 10 Best

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/2013-10best-cars-feature-2013-ford-mustang-gt-boss-302-page-5

"The Lord loves a juvenile delinquent."

good to see the focus / focus st in that list too...the ST is a really well-done car...and given that the gt / boss are also so well-done, I'm very optimistic about the future of Ford's cars after really forgetting about them for more than a decade as they focused on suv's.
the only other car on that list that I've owned is a boxster and I'm a big fan of that car. doesn't hurt that it's overlooked as the entry level porsche...but it's just a really well-executed car that is far more than the sum of it's parts (like the Boss).

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
I especially like the "big fat thing" and "baby hippo" comments. But they still liked it ??? Makes me think that they just can't bring themselves to admit they don't care to lambast the G'ovt Motors bailout and that it's a production tuner car and nothing more. Some good parts/technology surrounded by a sub-par infrastructure. If BMW or Porsche put this same car out on the streets for the same price they (C&D) would be all over it like white on rice.

TMO Supporting Vendors