The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss LS #46 Reporting for Duty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Last night I pulled the trigger on 2013 Laguna Seca #46. I’ve had a LS on order since early May but I became concerned about the allocation so I decided to pull from local inventory. The pic is my son fueling it up since we closed the deal long after the prep department went home. Hopefully today I can drive it around enough to get it out of the dealer/valet mode. Does anybody know what the formula is for that? Miles/starts?
288254_3422068310975_826630989_o.jpg

It's a combination of start/stop and miles. Probably somewhere in the ~20 mile range in most cases. You can also disconnect the battery for a minute or so and re-connect which will end the delivery-mode feature.

I'm beginning to wonder if it wasn't a mistake to go from yellow to black... That is a nice looking car, congrats!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel