The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 boss owners kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
privera302 said:
UPS delivered mine this afternoon. I purchased mine on May 14th. Pretty neat package; adds a great personal touch to ownership of a Boss 302.

I think Ford hit a Home Run with the Boss 302. The nice touch is that it is personalized with production info, posters, Track Attack, Key Fob, DVD on the history and behind the scences info. These things really lock you in as a customer and make you a proud owner. Great Job Ford!!!

But, I will say, Ford should at least offer the Canadian guys the option to buy the kit and get the track day for a nominal fee of like $200 even if Ford of Canada decided against it. This is one area they could improve in. I live in the Detroit area and if I get the chance I will bend an ear for our Canadian friends.

Brian

batman48195 said:
four-walling said:
Pretty rare Boss-your car was built on February 29th!

I know. A leap year car. I wonder how many were made that day?

Thanks,
Brian

Can't answer that question, but can provide some info that might help you eventually in answering it.

My car was built on March 1st and is #55. It was originally scheduled to be built on the 29th, but for some reason got moved to the 1st.

Thanks to the OP of the thread, I got a notice from UPS saying I needed to sign for something and I had no idea what it was, now I know! :)

batman48195 said:
privera302 said:
UPS delivered mine this afternoon. I purchased mine on May 14th. Pretty neat package; adds a great personal touch to ownership of a Boss 302.

I think Ford hit a Home Run with the Boss 302. The nice touch is that it is personalized with production info, posters, Track Attack, Key Fob, DVD on the history and behind the scences info. These things really lock you in as a customer and make you a proud owner. Great Job Ford!!!

But, I will say, Ford should at least offer the Canadian guys the option to buy the kit and get the track day for a nominal fee of like $200 even if Ford of Canada decided against it. This is one area they could improve in. I live in the Detroit area and if I get the chance I will bend an ear for our Canadian friends.

Brian

I am in Canada and received my package last week. Thank you Ford.

I was just reading this thread and the UPS man knocked on the door with my BOSS owner's Kit...

Purchased the Car on 7-13-12 and it was delivered today 9-11-12

Certificate says mine was #220 of the Race Red BOSS 302 produced for 2013. Production #1070

WOOT!

TMO Supporting Vendors