The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 boss owners kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Now I gota find frames for the posters, and wondering if I should open the DVD... I saw the same thing (I think) on Speed Channel, but didn't tape it... so wondering if opening the DVD matters... I guess it doesn't really.. I will make a digital copy of it for my iPad... Pretty cool of Ford to send this... I wonder if we can "Order" a second set so we can keep one unopened..

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Ordered 4/2/12, Built 6/12/12, Delivered 7/3/12, UPS notice I have a package that requires my signature =D 9/11/12

dgc76

Life is good
Got it today! Bought the car 7/6/2012, UPS notice on 9/11/12, delivered 9/12/12 (after having it redirected to my office with a $5.00 additional charge by UPS). 67 days from purchase to notice.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Would it be too creepy/dorky to video the UPS delivery? Yeah, it would... :D

Great News for Canada Owners :)

My letter from Ford Canada

Hi Jack,

We have listened to the request of our Canadian, Ford Mustang Boss Owners and will now be offering the kits in Canada. We are in the process of shipping kits to all 2013MY owners and kits to 2012MY owners will be shipped within the next few months. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Anson Dixon
Online Community Management Consultant
Ford of Canada

For you Felow 2013 BOSS owners....

Want to pass along that my owners kit arrived today via UPS in the middle of Hurricane Sandy.

Purchased my BOSS on 9/7 and received the kit on 10/29. About 7 weeks wait time. Not bad! Kit is quite nice though not color keyed to the car as some posts have suggested. Best part is that my wife was totally into it and is hugely supportive of taking a few days to attend the Track Attack!

GottaGettaBoss said:
Do you need to wait for the kit in order to sign up for the Track Attack?
No, as soon as you have your Boss call Bryan at MMP and get on the list. The 2013 dates just opened. Check this thread.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-general-forum/track-attack-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/

5 DOT 0 said:
GottaGettaBoss said:
Do you need to wait for the kit in order to sign up for the Track Attack?
No, as soon as you have your Boss call Bryan at MMP and get on the list. The 2013 dates just opened. Check this thread.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-general-forum/track-attack-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/

Thanks. I'll do that.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel