The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss Stripes / Water Spots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
askjeffro said:
No issues here with spots or bubbling. Used Klasse products FWIW.
This stuff is awesome. Use it just like Batman does with the detailing spray and you will have an unbelievable long lasting deep shine.

MMD

Car #359 - I have bubble issues on my 13 under the Boss 302 on the passenger side. Also have a rather large stain on the center strip on the hood. Local dealer is going to replace soon.

I have seen rain in mine a couple of times and have had no issues with spots on the stripes. The only thing I've put on them is NXT 2.0.

I have had numerous new bubbles popping up. Looks like pretty much every stripe on the car will need to be replaced. My dealer just got in the new nose and hood stripes, so I will address it once I can get the car in there to have those replaced.

Does anyone know if you can purchase a new set of stripes yet? or if they are availible to the public? I was thinking of removing the stripes that go off to the side of the hood to make mine look like the LS, but only if I can get a new set of stripes in my hands, just to hold on to.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel