The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 BOSS TOP VIEW Posters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK, I think we are ready for ORDERS!

ORDER PAGE: http://www.coolridepix.com/BOSSSTYLEPOSTERS/

Please note that I will get these files to you as soon as I can... So please be patient while I get going...

Yes that is exactly what you would do... Also if you print it full size a "home printer" will not print that big.. You can make it smaller but the original size is 24x36 "movie poster size"

rpm3dinc said:
Yes that is exactly what you would do... Also if you print it full size a "home printer" will not print that big.. You can make it smaller but the original size is 24x36 "movie poster size"

Would it work well shrieked into a smaller size? I'm thinking maybe a smaller board for car shows. I also liked the idea of a magnet or something. Didn't know if it would distort or run letters together if made smaller?

Love the design!!!

It should print 11x17 without any issues... however anything else would need to be made custom... which is totally do-able, just let me know what size you want and I will make it up...

What type of paper do the printers use???? Do they have actual poster paper or other types? What would it be best to have it printed on?

I have no experience with getting things like this printed. Thanks for any help.

Most printers "Kinko's, UPS, Office Max, SAM'S Club, and many online printers use Poster Paper (High gloss)... many have options for satin finish, or matte finish, so its really up to you and what you are looking for...

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel