The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 BOSS TOP VIEW Posters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am thinking about offering this poster design as a Download (You print at your local printer).
I will not offer "physical prints" as this adds to the total cost and I want to keep it affordable and easy for everyone to get.
I am sure nearly everyone can download this and put on a jump drive (Thumb Drive) and take it to Office Max, Kinko's or Sam's Club and have printed.

It will print 24X36 (Large Poster, think movie poster size).

I have all 2013 BOSS Colors (Race Red, Grabber Blue, Performance White, School Bus Yellow and even the single one-off Sterling Metallic)
I am working on the Laguna Seca's (2013).

If there is enough requests I can do up 2012's as well, but it will take a little time to get the 12's going.

Thoughts?

Poster_TOPRR.jpg

Great idea and well executed as usual.

I am working On the Laguna Seca's on 2012 Versions tomorrow and will hopefully have everything ready to go by this weekend for orders...

Here are the 13's (Still working on the 12's but they are coming)

PRICE: $10.61 (why the 61 cents? That is what Paypal takes, so to make $10.00 you have to charge $10.61 and there is no shipping since its a digital file...)

OPTIONS: You send me your Production# and I put it on the poster file.

I will try to have the Order site up by the weekend if not early next week.

Examples:
Poster_TOPRR.jpg

Poster_TOPVIEW13Grabber.jpg

Poster_TOPVIEW13GHIG.jpg

Poster_TOPVIEW13SBY.jpg

Poster_TOP13PerfWhite.jpg

Poster_TOP13LSSBY.jpg
Poster_TOPVIEW13LSBLACK.jpg

Here are the 2012 Poster's...

Since the 12's didn't have a "Hood Stripe" to continue on the poster design like the 13's did, I used the Side Stripe instead...

Poster_TOPVIEW12BlazeYellow.jpg

Poster_TOPVIEW12CompOrange.jpg

Poster_TOPVIEW12KONA.jpg

Poster_TOPVIEW12PW.jpg

Poster_TOPVIEW12RRB.jpg

Poster_TOPVIEW12RRW.jpg

Poster_TOPVIEW12SILVERLS.jpg

Poster_TOPVIEW12BLACKLS.jpg

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
The addition of the 2012 side stripe is really nice, great idea!

Please put me down for a 2012 Kona Blue poster with Boss production number 2800.

Two questions and a comment on the text portion of the poster.

Under engine description, you use 302 "Cu In". Recommend using "C.I.D.", as this was 60's speak for Cubic Inch Displacement. I have not seen the term "Cu In" used before but that could be just me.

Next, after "380 lb-ft @ 4500 RPM", consider adding "TQ" to read "380 lb-ft TQ @ 4500 RPM". This way it will match your use of "HP" listed before the engine torque rating.

Last, would it be possible to add the Boss unit VIN and production date if we supplied this information to you on the order form? It would be a nice addition to further personalize the poster for the owner.

Just a few thoughts, but either way your design is EXCELLENT!

This would be a nice addition to anyone's Boss collection, and I will have it matted and framed to hang next to my BOSS 302 production print singed by Parnelli Jones.

Thank you,
Dave

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
302 Hi Pro said:
The addition of the 2012 side stripe is really nice, great idea!

Please put me down for a 2012 Kona Blue poster with Boss production number 2800.

Two questions and a comment on the text portion of the poster.

Under engine description, you use 302 "Cu In". Recommend using "C.I.D.", as this was 60's speak for Cubic Inch Displacement. I have not seen the term "Cu In" used before but that could be just me.

Next, after "380 lb-ft @ 4500 RPM", consider adding "TQ" to read "380 lb-ft TQ @ 4500 RPM". This way it will match your use of "HP" listed before the engine torque rating.

Last, would it be possible to add the Boss unit VIN and production date if we supplied this information to you on the order form? It would be a nice addition to further personalize the poster for the owner.

Just a few thoughts, but either way your design is EXCELLENT!

This would be a nice addition to anyone's Boss collection, and I will have it matted and framed to hang next to my BOSS 302 production print singed by Parnelli Jones.

Thank you,
Dave

Name and VIN are a great Idea!!!!

Thanks Dave

The VIN is doable... but I think adding the name and more information detracts from the "Clean - Look"...

Here is an example of it currently with the changes suggested:

Poster_TOPRRVIN.jpg

Poster_TOP13LSSBYVIN.jpg

Poster_TOPVIEW12RRBVIN.jpg

Poster_TOPVIEW12BLACKLSVIN.jpg

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I did notice on the '12s you show 2013 Production on there. I'm sure you'll clean that up. Very nice job indeed. I can see printing this on vinyl and wraping a phone, laptop or the like or even printing it on a magnet.

I'm in for one.

Kirk

TMO Supporting Vendors