The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss Trackey ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has anyone noticed ? , or is it just me....reading press releases on the 013 Boss, no mention of a red Trackey ..... are they not offering it ?

cf6mech said:
Has anyone noticed ? , or is it just me....reading press releases on the 013 Boss, no mention of a red Trackey ..... are they not offering it ?

They are offerring but definitely have not put much marketing into this year.

It's been confirmed that TK is available for the 2013 Boss. I haven't heard about Track Attack yet.

Ok......seems to be down played as they do mention all the items that are the same as the 012 model.....with the exception of Trackey function.

GA
5 DOT 0 said:
It's been confirmed that TK is available for the 2013 Boss. I haven't heard about Track Attack yet.

I heard that Track Attack for 2013 Boss owners will take place at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, and for an additional charge you can upgrade to a Super Snake. :p

GA
kyfigfam said:
cf6mech said:

They are offerring but definitely have not put much marketing into this year.

I think Ford learned their lesson from the 2012 Boss.

I haven't heard about "red Trackey" , but somehow I'm stunned by 2013 Boss. I've read form an article that in the past few years, American automakers have seen a rebirth of sorts for some of their vintage vehicles, resuscitating vintage vehicles with brand new benefits. They've also began an arms competition for horsepower, packing the modern street rods with dizzying levels of power. Chevrolet is releasing a 580-horsepower Camaro, and Ford recently revealed some details on the 2013 Shelby GT Mustang. The brand new Shelby GT will produce 650 horsepower and top 200 miles per hour. Article resource: Horsepower arms race is on with 2013 Ford Shelby GT Mustang.

it is, a definite lesson learned an eye opener to the consequences of it. Now I want another but am hesitant.

PJWANNABE said:
5 DOT 0 said:

I heard that Track Attack for 2013 Boss owners will take place at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, and for an additional charge you can upgrade to a Super Snake. :p

Vegas? I'd rather go there than Utah!

TMO Supporting Vendors