The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 boss trackey?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sesshomurai

Hate to beat a dead horse, but I can't find a definite answer to this.

I ordered a '13 302 LS. No mention of trackey. Is it known that it 'just comes' with the vehicle?
Or is it 'always on'.

Thanks.

It will be available the same way it is for 2012 Boss 302's. $302 for TK from Ford Racing plus installation.

Sesshomurai

Ok, thanks. My dealer didn't know anything about it. Is there a website or # to call to get it?

Sesshomurai said:
Ok, thanks. My dealer didn't know anything about it. Is there a website or # to call to get it?
Steve works for Toulsey Ford. Give him a call in their parts department and order it from him.

"Just as an FYI the Ford Racing part number for the Track Key tuning voucher is M-14204-MBTKA.
If anyone wants or needs it we can do it for $220.00 which should put us way below your dealers price.
Personally I think the key and all should have come direct from FRPP and leave out the extra step.

-Steve"

TMO Supporting Vendors