The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 boss visor decals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I removed mine and there is a small amount of residue left on the visors. I used a blow dryer to heat them up and they came off easily.

If you mean the airbag ones, you can wrap them in a wet paper towel for a few hours after you take them off then try to brush off the goo. I have had varying success with it on cars, it worked perfect on my BMW but didn't really help at all on my Tundra. You could also try one of the goo removal products, but I worry that they would affect the color.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
I will do what my wife did, buy some black visor cd holders. They hide the silly obnoxious labels and are functional.

TMO Supporting Vendors