The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 boss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new front end, new tail lights, School Bus yellow Laguna seca with charcoal stripes, new hood. what can i say but i was very impressed.

yet another " Ive seen it its amazing " yet no pics no proof...
Im going to start a 2014 Boss 429 thread I think " so much better looking, so much power" ...

rom said:
yet another " Ive seen it its amazing " yet no pics no proof...
Im going to start a 2014 Boss 429 thread I think " so much better looking, so much power" ...

Go ahead! Maybe it'll convince Ford the demand is there to build it :)

sometimes in order , to get to see something you will respect the person and not pull out the camera in this case i did respect them and it was worth it. all dealers who went to the dealer intro in dearborn last week got to see the cars and if no pics are out there then ford has certainly earned a lot of respect over the last few years from their loyal owners

The 2013 Boss should be unveiled at the L.A. Car Show on Nov. 18th.

don't see any reason they will not have the 2013 on display. there are several of the cars running and some of every model. the v6 performance package is stunning. LED running lights, GT500 style front end LED rear lights. The others just get better from there

TMO Supporting Vendors