The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Brake Duct Plugs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yesterday on my way to work I got to experience for the first time something big getting sucked into my brake duct that clattered against the disc loud enough to give me quite the startle. Didn't realize what it was until I hit the brakes and it got dislodged. Has anyone come up with an effective way to plug the angled inlets to the 2013 brake ducts...besides duct tape?

Home Depot. I put them in for Winter driving.

P1020653.jpg
P1020652.jpg

Ive cut a piece of mesh gutter guard and placed the hose over it as a protection.
Last track event was a little cold, so i just used masking tape to cover them up, but I'm sure you can find something at home depot to make it work.

TMO Supporting Vendors