The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Canadian Boss Owner's Package

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK, I sent 2 e-mails to Ford of Canada asking about the owner's package. I was informed that FOC is not participating in the same programs as the US and that I would not be receiving any owners package. This is no different than last year but I thought I would try anyway.

After complaining to my wife and suggesting that I was going to phone Ford Racing directly to see if I could purchase the package, my wife took matters into her own hands. She was going to see if she could get it as a Father's Day present, but after multiple phone calls trying to get a hold of someone in the know, she was told by an employee at Ford Racing that all 2013 Boss owners would be receiving the package regardless of whether they purchased their Boss in Canada or the US.

Obviously, I am excited to hear this as all Canadian Boss owners should be. I wonder if this is true and if so will they be correcting the mistake made by not giving 2012 Canadian Boss owners their package. I will be phoning tomorrow to see if I can confirm what she was told.

Well, I have called any got the same info as my wife.
This year they are planning to send the Owner's Package to Canadians as well.
I am sure all of the complaints from last year influenced this decision. The person I spoke to could not tell me if we would be included in Track Attack but said there was some info in the package.
I'm crossing my fingers for that as well.

kato64 said:
Well, I have called any got the same info as my wife.
This year they are planning to send the Owner's Package to Canadians as well.
I am sure all of the complaints from last year influenced this decision. The person I spoke to could not tell me if we would be included in Track Attack but said there was some info in the package.
I'm crossing my fingers for that as well.
Thanks for checking on this. In really interested in the track attack as well.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Ford could score a huge PR win if they decided to retroactively give owners kits to '12 owners too.

That would be really nice , but I am not holding my breath (tried that and it didn't work ). Many letters to Ford of Canada in the recent months with a ,well that's to bad reply there's nothing they could do.

batman48195 said:
Congrats! I think you would be eligible for Track Attack if the info is in your kit. Is it?

Brian

No info on Track Attack and no driving gloves for some reason. At this point I am just happy I got the kit at all.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel