The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 GB BOSS @ Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoom in on the window sticker and there's a shiznit load of dealer add-ons above MSRP: $1,875 of "dealer added equipment", plus $499 for "window tint", plus a $10K "market adjustment".

That Colorado Ford dealer in Kingman, AZ dealer really raked it in on that Boss.

37K... I think most people still go for the "I want all the options" , rather than the "no option" cars! Also there are plenty of Bosses for sale on every site( ebay, craigslist, etc...) so I don't see it getting too much. I am very interested to see what it goes for.

Yeah.. $43k + 10% commission = $47,300.
Not a bad result. Barrett-Jackson is probably a high water mark due to the venue. I do see some dealers online "hoping" for 50k on used bosses. I was just pleased that it made the auction.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel