The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 GB BOSS @ Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Next chance to see a high profile auction for the BOSS.
I'm particularly interested as it is GB with a lot more miles.

Since its not a one of a kind and not a charity auction perhaps the selling price will be withing a few grand of reality?

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?ln=1558&aid=525

If not mats and covers then it would be a no option car like mine. Kinda why I was interested. If 1 of 14 then would that be advertised at the auction and make any difference at all. I think not yet, and we will see how a 1 year old car sells, but who knows.

All I know is my wife knows of the auction and thinks its cool that the GB BOSS is in it.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
Boss1601 said:
Next chance to see a high profile auction for the BOSS.
I'm particularly interested as it is GB with a lot more miles.

Since its not a one of a kind and not a charity auction perhaps the selling price will be withing a few grand of reality?

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?ln=1558&aid=525

Yes, now is the time that the "rubber meets the road" in regards to 2012-13 Boss values. Either the car is just a "used Mustang" or a desirable present/future collectable.

My guess is that the Boss will bring "OK" money at the auction, but when the sellers and buyers fees are figured in, the selling price will be better then expected for a mass production car.

If Chevrolet can get $75K for a model year 2014, 506 HP Z28 with no A/C, the Boss has got to be worth something more then any "normal, run of the mill" Mustang.

I can't help but to think the Boss engineers realize more then ever they built something special and they should own a "new gen Boss" for their personal use.

$45K

just because its B&J some dumb person with a ton of money so he could say he bought it at B&J time will tell

TMO Supporting Vendors