The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Grabber Blue #213 Arrives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was told it would be here today and it was.

Here are a few pictures I am going down tonight to take delivery.

Paul

IMG_0062.jpg
IMG_0075.jpg
IMG_0076.jpg
IMG_0077.jpg
IMG_0083.jpg
IMG_0085.jpg
IMG_0086.jpg
IMG_0087.jpg

Awesome! For a minute after seeing the 2nd pic I thought you might have ordered it with the dead homeless guy option. ::)

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Fat Boss said:
Awesome! For a minute after seeing the 2nd pic I thought you might have ordered it with the dead homeless guy option. ::)

BWHAHAHAHA!

Good one!

Congrats on the new Boss!!! Did your dealer give you a call on when to show up so you could be there to take the pix when it arrived?

shuvl70

2013 Grabber Blue #216
AZ
Congratulations Paul!!!! Hope the rail car tracking number helped with the wait....LOOKS GREAT!!!! Nice color choice...the pics remind me of last week except for the dead homeless guy. ;D

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
2013boss302 said:

Paul

Hey Paul,

I curious about something - when you stepped inside your vehicle the very first time and turned the key in the ignition on, how many miles were indicated on the speedometer? I am just curious why new vehicles have any mileage on their speedos. Who is driving the vehicles? What is a reasonable/unreasonable number of miles to expect when taking delivery of a Boss?

Congrats on your new sweetheart! Looks great.

MMD

Congrats... That grabber blue looks great.... If I was to buy a 2013 I would have to go with that color for sure....

MakeMyDay said:
2013boss302 said:

Paul

Hey Paul,

I curious about something - when you stepped inside your vehicle the very first time and turned the key in the ignition on, how many miles were indicated on the speedometer? I am just curious why new vehicles have any mileage on their speedos. Who is driving the vehicles? What is a reasonable/unreasonable number of miles to expect when taking delivery of a Boss?

Congrats on your new sweetheart! Looks great.

MMD

I picked it up last night and it had 12 miles on it.
The ride home was a Awesome.
Paul

So sweet!

It was a toss up for me between the GB and GHIG. But if we are all being honest with ourselves any color as long as its a BOSS!

TMO Supporting Vendors