The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 GT 500 Grille

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has anyone tried the 2013 GT500 grille yet? I'm thinking about...really dislike the look of the stock grille. Seems like the GT500 might cool better too.

There is some one on here with one. His is sby but it looks great I plan to get one on my pw also!
Only 200 bucks too
http://www.americanmuscle.com/cdc-performance-grille-2013.html

Ya I was gonna go with the gt500 spoiler in black, I also want the ls splitter but for 900 bucks I think I could but it somewhere else that would look better but that's just mee.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
jfolsom28 said:
Ya I was gonna go with the gt500 spoiler in black, I also want the ls splitter but for 900 bucks I think I could but it somewhere else that would look better but that's just mee.
MRT makes a nice splitter for the 12's wonder if they have one in the works for the 13?
http://www.mrt-direct.com/12p900.html
yhst-3989196333214_2261_11919454

It may...It's really just a sheet of plastic. The attaching points for the struts may be different.

Tulsa, OK
I really like the gt500 grille and it should do quite well keeping the car cool. I'm about to take a dremel to my stock GT grille and open it up some.

Do they make the world challenge splitters for the '13s? If so that would be a good option that is much cheaper than the LS splitter.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel